Organization of cultural events, education workshops for adults and children and musical happenings. Publishing company – production of CDs and note music materials.
DEUS SAX MACHINA:
Hommage to Arnošt Coufal
Saxophone ansamble DEUS SAX MACHINE presents a Hommage to czechoslovak musician Arnošt Coufal.
Compositions – 8 Preludes – for sax quintet by Martin Uherek are inspired by 8 saxophone preludes composed by Coufal.
Bonus track – 1 sax quartet – was made by Erik Rothenstein.
Line up – Deus Sax Machina:
- Nikola Bankov – alt saxophone
- Martin Uherek – alt saxophone (1-8), tenor saxophone (1-9)
- Peter Dobai – tenor saxophone (1-8), soprano saxophone (9)
- Erik Rothenstein – baritone saxophone
- Music producer – Martin Uherek
- Executive producer – Erik Rothenstein Recorded in Štúdio71,
- Sound engineer, mix, master – Jano Oriško
- Foto – Nikola Bankov
- Art work – Karina Rothensteinová Kolčáková
- Graphics – Lucia Slobodová
- @bebe rebe 2023 with support from Slovak Arts Council
Compositions by contemporary Slovak composers Lukás Borzík, Vladislav Šarišský, Viliam Gräffinger and Erik Rothenstein Contemporary classical music.
- Lukás Borzík,
- Vladislav Šarišský,
- Viliam Gräffinger
- Erik Rothenstein
ERIK ROTHENSTEIN BAND ft. JORGE PARDO:
We’ve lost our balance, Mother Earth’s pulse – Schumann’s rezonance – has gone out of whack…
The album features jazz-flamenco legend Jorge Pardo and several local guests. A fusion of jazz, world music and flamenco
- @Bebe Rebe 2022 recorded at studio LVGNC, Recording engineer: Kevin
- mix: Jano Oriško,
- mastering: Luboš Brtáň
Erik Rothenstein band:
- Michal Motýľ – bass trbn,
- Erik Rothenstein – bari sax,
- Peter Korman – double bass,
- Pavol Bereza – guitar,
- Marián Ševčík – drums
- Jorge Pardo – flute,
- Eddy Portella – percussions,
- Ester Wiesnerová – voice,
- Kiryl Stoyanov – marimba,
- Dominika Debnárová – voice,
- Matej Štubniak – double bass,
- Luboš Brtáň – guitar
PS: I love me.
The project N.E.B.O. (Never expire band originality) is the work of vibraphonist, composer Juraj Raši. The compositional intention, bordering between classical and jazz music, is not only to point out the uniqueness of this connection, but also to remind how important the power of silence and peace is in music (and in life). The musical nature of the works attempts to interpret concepts such as Silence, Mother, Music and to give an opportunity to reflect on them …..
N.E.B.O.’s musical work is instrumentally contributed by:
- Michal Šelep / basgitara
- Daniel Špiner / klavír
- Dominika Debnárová / spev
- Zsolt Szitási / elektrická gitara
- Juraj David Raši / bicie nástroje, vibrafón, kompozície & aranžmán
FRANTIŠEK BÁLEŠ ANSÁMBEL:
Sonet number 9 a Lodičky a lode
The band’s debut album Black Swan will be released in November 2020. It contains commissioned compositions by contemporary Slovak composers. The younger authors include Lucia Papanetzová Michal Stahl and Vlado Šarišský, who have written for the ensemble in the past. The renowned, internationally respected composer Egon Krák wrote his first work for the group. The album thus brings the composers’ diverse compositional handwriting and generational perspective.
The assignment for the composers was inspired by the book Black Swan. In it, author Nassim Thaleba describes an unpredictable event and its far-reaching consequences. Is the current pandemic such an event or was it foreseeable? Nassim Thaleb points out that the covida crisis is not a Black Swan, it was predictable, governments with millions in subsidies are putting out a fire that could have been averted at much lower cost. The album encourages, through the means of contemporary classical music, reflection on this situation.
- Erik Rothenstein bariton saxophone
- Ľubomír Brtáň guitar
- Vladimír Šarišský piano
- Lucia Harvanová 1st violin
- Michaela Petríková 2nd violin
- Roman Rusňák viola
- Boris Bohó cello.
- Kompozície: Michal Stahl XIX 1.časť Before, XIX 2.časť During,
- Egon Krák Unforgetable,
- Vladislav Šarišský Black Swan,
- Lucia Papanetzová LY.
ERIK ROTHENSTEIN BAND LIVE with Elsa Valle & Gábor Winand
Erik Rothenstein band with star guest singers – Gábor Winand from Hungary and Elsa Valle from Cuba. Jazz live recording.
Bebe Rebe s.r.o. Konateľ: Erik Rothenstein Červeňova 10 , Bratislava 81103, mestská časť Staré mesto Obchodný register Okresného súdu Bratislava I, oddiel: Sro, vložka č. 139549/B Deň zápisu do ORSR 10. augusta 2019 IBAN: SK7583300000002001715090 FIOZSKBAXXX IČO: 52494870 DIČ: 2121068664 Nie je platcom DPH